For the third year running, we’re delighted to host a wonderful space in the centre of town from Friday 30 September to Sunday 2 October.
Pop in for tickets, free children’s activities, competitions, drinks and much more:
- The Box Office – find out about available events, collect previously booked tickets and pick up a festival map
- The chance to win a weekend away at Cambridge Literary Festival Winter 2016 including tickets and accommodation
- Henley Children’s Literary Festival events for ages 2+, from sensory storytellings to creative writing workshops
- The Laithwaite’s pop-up shop, where you can enjoy samples and exclusive Festival prices on special bottles and cases
- The Bell Bookshop to stock up on signed copies from top festival authors
- The Dragonfly Tea tearoom – sit comfortably with a delicious cup of tea and enjoy reading shortlisted entries for this year’s Dragonfly Tea Short Story Competition (don’t miss our special prizegiving event too), as well as samples and special festival offers
- The Buster Books activity corner for free family fun including finger painting, special dot-to-dot sheets, Jungle Book face painting and loads more
- The Laithwaite’s Lounge for a pre-event warm-up or après-event drinks with live music, free tasters and a buy-one-get-one-free offer for Friends of the Festival. Open 6-8.30pm on Fri 30 Sep and Sat 1 Oct.
OPENING TIMES: Fri 30 Sep, 9am-8pm | Saturday 1 Oct, 9am-8pm | Sunday 2 Oct: 9am-6pm