Tickets go on sale to Friends of the Festival on 11 July and on general (public) sale on 18 July.
When buying your tickets, please bear in mind the following:
- Tickets are all individually priced – see each event for specific details.
- A £1.50 bank charge will be applied to all card bookings.
- Postage of tickets is charged at £1.50 per order. You can also opt to collect your tickets free of charge from the festival Box Office in Market Place during the week of the festival (Monday 26 September to Sunday 2 October).
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event in question has sold out. Please contact the Box Office on 01491 575 948 if you wish to make a return.
- Waiting lists will be available for all sold-out events and will be dealt with on a first-come-first-served basis. If any tickets are returned for a sold out event, the first person on the waiting list will be contacted prior to it taking place.
- Seating is unreserved and doors open a minimum of 15 minutes before the event.
- During the Festival, any changes to the programme will be posted at the Box Office in Market Place or on our website.
- We reserve the right to cancel or alter events due to unforeseen circumstances but we will make every effort to let ticket holders know in advance.
- Children under the age of 2 years do not need tickets to childrens events but must be seated on the parents lap.
- We suggest that all children have a responsible adult with them at all children events. All visitors are responsible for the welfare of their own children at all times during the events and in the Henley Literary Festival venues.