Tickets go on sale to Friends of the Festival on 17th July and on general (public) sale on 23rd July.
BOX OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
Before the Festival:
- Telephone Box Office open on 01491 575 948, Monday to Friday (10am-4pm)
During the Festival:
- Live Box Office open in Henley Market Square , Saturday 29th September- Sunday 7th October (9am-7pm)
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Tickets are all individually priced – see each event for specific details.
- A booking fee of £1.50 will be applied to all bookings. However, we are happy to waive that fee for customers making a second or subsequent booking, providing they make that booking via the telephone Box Office. We regret that we cannot waive the fee for any online bookings.
- Postage of tickets is charged at £2.00 per order. Alternatively, you can opt to collect your tickets from the Festival Box Office in Henley Market Square (see above) at no further charge.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event in question has been cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel or alter events due to unforeseen circumstances. We will make every effort to let ticket holders know in advance, but this is not always possible. Full refunds will be made for any cancelled events within 28 days of the Festival ending.
- Tickets can be exchanged for other tickets of equal or greater value until 31st August. Please contact the telephone Box Office if you wish to make an exchange. Any requests after 31st August will not be accepted.
- Waiting lists will be available for all sold-out events. In the event of more tickets being released, an email will be sent to the whole waiting list for the event/s in question. Tickets will then be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Operation of all waiting lists will cease once the Festival begins.
- Tickets for customers who are registered disabled are sold at full standard price. We are happy to offer complimentary tickets for accompanying carers; please contact the telephone Box Office to make such arrangements.
- Seating for all events is unreserved and doors open approximately 15 minutes before each event.
- During the Festival, any changes to the programme will be posted at the Box Office in Henley Market Place and via our Twitter.
- All tickets for ‘book-and-ticket’ events include a copy of the relevant book as standard (compulsory) unless a choice is specified in the price.
- A maximum of 10 tickets can be bought for all events. Should you wish to make a larger group booking, please contact the telephone Box Office.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FRIENDS OF THE FESTIVAL:
- All ticket terms and conditions (above) apply.
- During the Friends of the Festival priority booking period, all tickets are subject to availability. Tickets for some events will be restricted to two per Friend in order to give all Friends a fair chance of securing a seat at the year’s most popular events. Any such events will be confirmed with all Friends via email prior to the booking period beginning; you’ll also receive confirmation as/when the restriction is lifted.
- Many events or shows at the Festival are photographed and/or filmed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording, or photographing of yourself as a member of the audience.
- Our ‘Lost Child Point’ is located at the Box Office (in the Festival Hub) in Market Square, which is open from 9am-7pm for the duration of the Festival.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise in the Festival programme (printed / online), children under the age of two do not need their own tickets to attend events but must be seated on their parent/guardian’s lap.
- All children attending events must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All visitors are responsible for the welfare of their own children at all times when attending events and/or visiting Henley Literary Festival venues.
- Henley Literary Festival maintains a Safeguarding Policy but responsibility for the care of any child lies with their accompanying parent/guardian.
- During the Festival, lost property will be taken to the Information Point located at the Box Office in Henley Market Square (see opening hours above).
- Once the Festival ends, all lost property is collected and held at the Festival office. Items will be kept for a period of two weeks following the last day of the Festival, at which point it will be disposed of.
- Please contact us if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Henley Literary Festival is committed to upholding your privacy and taking care with your personal data as a user of this website. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We will use your personal information to keep you informed about events, news and offers that we think will be of interest to you. If you have chosen to receive them, we will also use your information to provide you with e-newsletters and brochures via post, letting you stay up-to-date about relevant offers & news.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We also track click-through links in emails sent as part of our e-newsletter subscription service.