TERMS, CONDITIONS & POLICIES
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets are all individually priced – see each event for specific details.
- A booking fee of £2.00 will be applied to all bookings made online, over the telephone or in person at the Box Office during the festival itself. We are willing to waive that fee for customers making a second or subsequent booking, providing they make that booking via the telephone Box Office or in person during the festival. We regret that we are unable to waive the fee for any online bookings.
- Postage of tickets is charged at £2.00 per order. Alternatively, you can opt to collect your tickets from the Festival Box Office in Henley Market Square (see above) at no further charge (post-festival tickets can be collected on the door).
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event in question has been cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel or alter events due to unforeseen circumstances. We will make every effort to let ticket holders know in advance, but this is not always possible. Full refunds will be made for any cancelled events within 28 days of the Festival ending.
- Tickets can be exchanged for other tickets of equal or greater value until 30th August. Please contact the telephone Box Office if you wish to make an exchange. Any requests after 30th August will not be accepted.
- Waiting lists will be available for all sold-out events. In the event of more tickets being released, an email will be sent to the whole waiting list for the event/s in question. Tickets will then be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Operation of all waiting lists will cease once the Festival begins.
- Random bag searches may be carried out upon arrival.
- Tickets for customers who are registered disabled are sold at full standard price. We are happy to offer complimentary tickets for accompanying carers; please contact the telephone Box Office to make such arrangements.
- Seating for all events is unreserved and doors open approximately 15 minutes before each event.
- During the Festival, any changes to the programme will be posted at the Box Office in Henley Market Place and via our social media channels.
- All tickets for ‘book-and-ticket’ events include a copy of the relevant book as standard (compulsory) unless a choice is specified in the price.
- A maximum of 6 tickets can be bought for all events online. Should you wish to make a larger group booking, please contact the telephone Box Office.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FRIENDS OF THE FESTIVAL
- All ticket terms and conditions (above) apply.
- During the Friends of the Festival priority booking period, all tickets are subject to availability.
- Tickets for some events will be restricted to a certain number per Friend, in order to give all Friends a fair chance of securing a seat at the year’s most popular events.
- Many events or shows at the Festival are photographed and/or filmed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording, or photographing of yourself as a member of the audience.
LOST CHILD POLICY
- All children attending events must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Our ‘Lost Child Point’ is located at the Box Office (in the Festival Hub) in Market Square, which is open from 9.30am – 5.30pm for the duration of the Festival.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise in the Festival programme (printed/online), children under the age of two do not need their own tickets to attend events but must be seated on their parent/guardian’s lap.
- All visitors are responsible for the welfare of their own children at all times when attending events and/or visiting Henley Literary Festival venues.
- Henley Literary Festival maintains a Safeguarding Policy but responsibility for the care of any child lies with their accompanying parent/guardian.
- During the Festival, lost property will be taken to the Information Point located at the Box Office in the Baillie Gifford Festival Hub.
- Once the Festival ends, all lost property is collected and held at the Festival office. Items will be kept for a period of two weeks following the last day of the Festival, at which point it will be disposed of.
- Please contact us if you have any queries: email@example.com