Tickets go on sale to Friends of the Festival on 11 July and on general (public) sale on 17 July.
BOX OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
- Phone: Monday to Friday, 10am–4pm – 01491 575 948
- During the Festival: in Market Square
- Saturday 30th September – Sunday 1st October: 10am – 6pm
- Monday 2nd October – Saturday 7th October: 9am – 7pm
- Sunday 8th October: 9am – 6pm
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Tickets are all individually priced – see each event for specific details.
- A £1.50 bank charge will be applied to all card bookings.
- Postage of tickets is charged at £2.00 per order. You can also opt to collect your tickets free of charge from the festival Box Office in Market Place (see above).
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event in question has sold out and we resell your ticket. Please contact the Box Office on 01491 575 948 if you wish to make a return.
- Waiting lists will be available for all sold-out events and will be dealt with on a first-come-first-served basis up until the week of the Festival, at which point waiting lists will cease. During the Festival, tickets will be re-sold via the Box Office in Market Place only, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Seating is unreserved and doors open approximately 15 minutes before each event.
- During the Festival, any changes to the programme will be posted at the Box Office in Market Place and on our social media channels.
- We reserve the right to cancel or alter events due to unforeseen circumstances. We will make every effort to let ticket holders know in advance, but this is not always possible.
- All book-and-ticket tickets come with the book as standard (compulsory) unless a choice is specified in the price.
- A maximum of up to 10 tickets can be bought for all events.
FRIENDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- For Friends for the Festival, tickets are subject to availability and some events will be restricted to two tickets per friend. These will be confirmed before priority booking begins.
- All ticket terms and conditions (above) apply
Some events or shows will be photographed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording, or photographing of yourself as a member of the audience.
- Our ‘Lost Child Point’ is located at the Box Office in the Festival Hub in Market Square from (see opening hours above).
- Children under the age of 2 do not need tickets to children’s events but must be seated on their parent/guardian’s lap. (This does not include the Pat-a-Cake event.)
- All children must have a responsible adult with them at all children’s events. All visitors are responsible for the welfare of their own children at all times during events and at Henley Literary Festival venues.
- Henley Literary Festival maintains a Safeguarding Policy but cannot take responsibility for unsupervised children.
Details of our Friends of the Festival membership scheme can be found here.
During the Festival, lost property will be taken to the Information Point located at the Box Office in the Festival Hub (see opening hours above). Once the Festival ends, all lost property is collected and held at the Festival office. Items will be kept for a period of two weeks following the last day of the Festival, at which point it will be disposed of. Please contact us if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henley Literary Festival is committed to upholding your privacy and taking care with your personal data as a user of this website. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will use your personal information to keep you informed about events, news and offers that we think will be of interest to you. If you have chosen to receive them, we will also use your information to provide you with e-newsletters and brochures via post, letting you stay up-to-date about relevant offers & news.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We also track click-through links in emails sent as part of our e-newsletter subscription service.