For the third year running, we’re delighted to host a wonderful space in the centre of town from Saturday 30 September to Sunday 8 October.
Pop in for tickets, free children’s activities, competitions, drinks and much more:
- The Box Office – find out about available events, collect previously booked tickets and pick up a festival map
- The chance to win a weekend away at Edinburgh Literary Festival 2018 including tickets and accommodation
- Henley Children’s Literary Festival events for ages 2+, from sensory storytellings to creative writing workshops
- The Laithwaite’s pop-up shop, where you can enjoy samples and exclusive Festival prices on special bottles and cases
- The Bell Bookshop to stock up on signed copies from top festival authors
- The Buster Books activity corner for free family fun including finger painting, special dot-to-dot sheets, Jungle Book face painting and loads more
- The Laithwaite’s Lounge for a pre-event warm-up or après-event drinks with live music, free tasters and a buy-one-get-one-free offer for Friends of the Festival. Open 6-8.30pm on Fri 6 Oct and Sat 7 Oct.
OPENING TIMES: Sat 30 Sep – Sun 1 Oct, 10am-6pm | Monday 2 Oct – Wednesday 4 Oct, 9.30am-7pm | Friday 6 Oct – Saturday 7 Oct, 9.30am-7pm | Sunday 2 Oct: 9am-6pm